This league will run from Monday, March 26th through Sunday, May 6th. Regular season games will be played Monday, Wednesday, Fridays and occasional Thursday nights at Recreation Centers in Philadelphia. Finals are scheduled for May 6th at Edgley.
The fee for this league is $45, plus your annual membership (unless you already have that for 2012).
Who Can Play?
Female players aged 16 and up.
You may register as an individual, core, or friend group.
College teams may register as a full team for $350. Please contact for more information.
Special Instructions for Captains Who Want to Submit a Core:
Please submit your core to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Friday, March 9th, 2012.
Cores are limited to 8 players and a total point cap of 12.
As always, there is fine print...League Coordinators reserve the right to to request any roster changes if your team is unfairly stacked or over the point limit.
The Point System:
- 4 points- Club player, capable of being starter or contributing player at Nationals
- 3 points- Club or College Player, capable of being a starter or contributing player at Regionals.
- 2 points- Club or College Player, is capable of playing at Regionals, but is not a starter
- 1 point - League players, who are considered top two women on a coed league team
No points assessed for:
- League player with less than 3 seasons, or college player with 1+ season
- Novice/ Never Played
Individuals & Friend Groups:
If you don't have a core, but still want to play with a couple of your friends, we are accepting Friends Group of three players (sorry, you can't baggage with a player on an existing core).
Of course, we encourage women to sign up individually as well. Women’s league is a great time to expand your skills or learn the game for the first time. Players of all levels are welcome and encouraged to sign up!
College teams can sign up too, without core limitations (all members of your core should be active players on the same college team). Even if you do not have a full team of players, you can submit your partial college team and we will place additional players on your team.
Still Have Questions?